This rumor again? Remember kids, Snopes is your friend. The last time I heard it, It was supposed to be part of Bush’s Patriot Act. “They” were saying that because of 9/11 Bush wanted to have us chipped to I don’t know, protect us from SOMETHING, though I was never clear exactly what. The Patriot Act, which I had hoped the Dems would dump, curbs citizens privacy and freedom in the name of 9/11. Shit, I’m more likely to die of a tylenol overdose than to be killed by a terrorist. Fear is a great way to control people, thankyouverymuch. If you are carrying a credit card that you can wave near a detector at the cash register you are as trackable as if you had an rfid chip embedded between your shoulder blades. Every time you walk past a traffic cam or an ATM or a security camera your picture is taken and stored. You may find these security cameras interesting. If you cut and paste this link into Google you’ll find a list of web cams. Most are things like ...
And others the [pe] it is dense the cat cat Hungry Cats “ Harapeko Neko Neko ” (“Hungry Cats”) is a Japanese stop-action animation in which two cats are trying to tell their rather dim-witted owner what they want for dinner. They are rather strange cats, as tall as their owner, with expressionless faces and and zippers in the back. The overall impression I get from my limited exposure to Japanimation is that the Japanese conceptualize animals as being little people in fursuits. Even funnier than the video is the geeky deconstruction on a NHK (Japan Broadcasting Corporation) TV show “Digital Stadium.” Engrish translation by Yahoo Babelfish . The person of motif and this movie, cat the feeling which has been made foolish going hand in hand (in good sense,) the [te] it was good. When you look at the collapse of last set, when “the lie where entertainment and the movie were after all made” is, the thought [wa] it is done keenly, (you think too much kana...
Almost six years after beginning this blog I have realized that a blog is more easily browsed if the categories are predefined and logical rather than added haphazardly as new posts require new categories. For that reason I’ve decided to use the Dewey Decimal System . The Library of Congress Classification Outline (LCC) is more widely used but it is clumsy and complex. There are vast numbers of books designed to help librarians shelve their holdings. I have been using Dewey.info to verify some categories. The fact that I’m considering the Dewey Decimal system should be a red flag for me. Clearly this blog doesn’t have a focus, and this may discourage visitors who want to read bipolar rants and instead find an article about Australopithecus-munching saber-toothed tigers. Oh well. I yam what I yam. When browsing Amazon.com’s classifications, I came across an interesting book called The Accidental Taxonomist which gives an excellent explanation of developing ...
Comments
Post a Comment